Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1 Month Old

Ok so Paizlee is a little older than a month. I'm just slow to post. But the last month has been wonderful! Paizlee is growing and changing so much and time is going by so so so fast! Everyday has been a new experience as I have been learning about my little one. Paizlee is so sweet and loves to be held and loved on. While I love holding her and loving on her every chance I get. Needless to say I can't give enough kisses to my baby. I am truly blessed. Paizlee's baby blessing is coming up. We chose to do it on mothers day. I feel so honored that we will be blessing her that day, especially where last years mothers day was really hard emtionally for me. This years will be extra special. I have some pics that I will post later. I need to get them off my camera. Tell then have a wonderful time :)

2 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

That is so special, what a GREAT day it will be for you guys! I love you all and am so so happy for you guys that you have Paizlee, and that Paizlee has you! I will be thinking of you on Mother's Day...Love ya Jenna Bear :-)

Kristen said...

Your posts about you and Paizlee make me SOOOOOO happy! Please keep them coming! I love that you'll be able to bless her on Mother's Day. That has got to be the best Mother's Day present EVER.