Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here is Paizlee Claire on her blessing day! Which we were able to do on mothers day. I feel so blessed to have been able to have Devon give Paizlee her blessing and the fact that it was on mothers day. Last years was not a good day for me so this year totally makes up for it.









Our Sweet little family! I forgot Brynns blanket that we use for pictures to remember her, but I know she was there with us, rejoicing that we are an eternal family.
















Hello 4 generation :) Paizlee, Me, my Mom and my Mom's Mom. Must say you can tell we are family ;)

















With my Parents













Us with Devon's Parents














Needless to say Mothers day this year was simply wonderful. And I am so grateful for all of my family and friends to took time on their mothers day to come and spend time with us. We are so blessed and lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. Thank you everyone!!!

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

I am SO HAPPY for you guys that you got to bless her on Mother's Day...what a special day for you all! I really wish I could have been there to see it and see your beautiful Paizlee--and YOU most of all! I love you so much and I think about you often. I really hope I can see you again someday :-) Take care and keep enjoying that little one ;-) I know little Brynn is looking after you too :-)

In My Heart said...

Beautiful!

HUGS~
Jill

Jill said...

She is precious <3