Monday, April 11, 2011

introducing my rainbow

Paizlee Claire finally made her grand entrance in to this world on March 24, 2011 at 5:03 weighing 6 lbs 2 oz and 19 inch long. I am loving being a mom! It really is the best job in the world. I love this little girl so much. We did have a little scare with her though. We ended up back into the hospital. Paizlee lost a pound in just over a week and they were worried that we had a big problem starting. But everything turned out just fine with her. We now how to bottle feed her though. Which I am sad about but at least she is fine. Here are a few pictures of my beautiful rainbow baby girl.




9 comments:

Linds said...

Jenna she is beautiful! Emma dropped almost a pound before we left the hospital and then took 4 weeks to get back up to her birth weight. Congrats! Enjoy every minute of this precious time!

Hepworth Family said...

She's beautiful! I'm sorry about the scare! But so glad and grateful that all is going well now. Keep up the good work being a wonderful Mommy! :)

*A Little Bit Of Brown Suga* said...

Jenna she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations.

Hardy's said...

Oh she is darling! Congrats enjoy every moment because she will grow up way to fast.

Kristen said...

She's gorgeous, Jenna! I wish we were closer so I could see her in person!

Brooke Carroll said...

So happy for you and Devon...you guys are going to be amazing parents! She is absolutely perfect...Love you!

In My Heart said...

Congratulations!
So Sweet!

HUGS~
Jill

Parsons Family Fun said...

Jenna!! She is beautiful! I am sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower. one of these days I will stop by and see you two.
Emily

Snidbits said...

J Bear
Yeah!!! Yeah! I'm so happy she's here and safe and sound, and beautiful! You strong mama bear you! Congrats you two.
Sher