Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pregnancy update.

Well we're almost 35 weeks. The time is getting closer and I can't wait. We're now starting to do non-stress test 2 times a week with an ultra sound every other week. I am getting really excited that we are getting so close even though I know we're not out of the red zone just yet. Well the truth is we wont be until Paizlee gets here.



Anyway here are some pics that my amazing friend Sherilyn took for us. There are more to come, this is all I have right now.

4 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

CUTE!!! I love your hair! So excited for you to welcome little Paizlee into your home!

*A Little Bit Of Brown Suga* said...

Jenna you look beautiful! These pictures are awesome.

Kristen said...

Adorable!

Brooke Carroll said...

You look BEAUTIFUL...I am so happy for you that you are ALMOST THERE! I can't even wait to see pictures of her. She is going to be so beautiful. You'll be in my prayers and thoughts...LOVE YOU!