Wednesday, March 16, 2011

37 Weeks

Today I am officially 37 weeks! Oh man how time has flown by!!!! Now it is time to start doing extra walking moving things (that are not to heavy of course) and all the old wives tales on how to get labor started. I am so ready to get this little girl here and hold her in my arms!!! Devon keeps thinking that she will be here on the 22nd of March. I have yet to get any feeling on when she will be here but I am really hoping he is right :) not just because I am ready but because my Grandparents will be up from Saint George this weekend. So heres to trying to get Paizlee to come!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so HAPPY for you! I can hardly contain myself. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Linds said...

I'm so excited for you! Emma's birthday is on the 22nd. Good luck!

Brooke Carroll said...

I am so happy for you and Devon!!!! I CAN'T WAIT for you to hold her in your arms!!! Love you Jenna Bear!!!