Saturday, September 25, 2010

September is nearing the end!

I am honestly amazed at how fast the summer and even this whole year has gone! I got a good start on my canning although its a little late this year as the season for everything has come late. I got peach jam, spaghetti sauce and mandarin sauce all made and have already enjoyed the yumminess of it all. I am super bad at taking pictures. So maybe I'll get some and post them. I ended up with more peaches that what I was planning on left over so I am going to be doing round 2 of jam this next week but this time I will be making peach-raspberry jam. Our neighbor has extra carrots that they have offered to us for free if we want to come get them so I am going to go and get a bunch and can those as well. Anyway that is the update in the Kuhlman life. Devon is working hard and we're both enjoying being in Star Valley... even though winter is knocking at our door :( The summer has been great. Anyway I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: