Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update on the Kuhlmans

Well Christmas and New years are over and I'm not sad to see them go. It means we're all that closer to have Paizlee come home with us. We ended up staying home this year instead of going to Chicago and I'm really really glad we did. Not that this pregnancy had been bad or anything but I am really happy I didn't have to fly anywhere this time around. Christmas Eve we had a party with my Dads side of the family. This party has been happening even before my dad was born. So its a big tradition in my family. Christmas day Devon and I just spent it vegging out and watching movies. We wanted to go to the cemetery but the roads had not yet been cleared off. We had the following monday off which was a very nice break and by then the road to the cemetery had been cleared because of a funeral so we were able to make it up to see Brynn. I felt really bad that we couldn't make it Christmas day, but walking as far as we would have needed to in knee high snow is not the best of things for a pregnant chicka.

New Years eve Devon and I spent it at home again. We watched movies... again and I must admit I didn't make it to midnight. Oh well. Its not a big deal right. I decided this year that I wasn't going to set any goals for myself, just because when I do that they never get accomplished. So I have my few things I am currently working on that I will continue and after I get those done I'll move onto the next. I am hoping that in the next couple of weekends I'll have everything all said and done for Paizlees room, painted and everything. We have the crib set up and a few other things done but right now we have a bunch of things just sitting in there that really need to go back to storage. I really want to get the carpets cleaned and a few blankets made for her. I have the fabric just need to get it done.

I have a Drs appointment on the 18th of Jan and after that we will start the non-stress tests and also have Dr appointments more frequently. Please start praying that everything will go as it should and that we will be bringing our Rainbow baby home with us come the end of March. I'm starting to get really worried now that we're moving into the 3rd trimester and I think I am going to be nothing but a nervous wreck for the next 10 weeks. I know emotionally, spiritually and physically at this point I could not handle another loss. Not this far along.

2 comments:

Hepworth Family said...

You are an amazing and strong Mother. I hope that it all goes well for you and Paizlee too. I can't wait to see pictures of her. If you need anything please let me know. I can't imagine the thoughts, memories, and feelings that are flooding through you right now. Know that we are praying for you and your baby, and Devon too.

Sara said...

Baby steps!

Yes you will worry and you will worry yourself sick until that sweet little perfect rainbow is in your arms! BUT, you are not alone. You are surrounded by people physically and surrounded by prayers from those of us who are far away. I know it's easy to say "don't worry" and even if I say it, you still will. So, instead I will say, you are loved and little miss Paizlee will be here safe and sound before you know it! And remember: Don't let worry be the thing you remember about this pregnancy.

Love you Jenna!