Monday, November 15, 2010

The Move

So Devon and I have put buying a house on hold for the time being, as we are not sure if Star Valley is going to be our final place. We're not planning on moving just yet but with the way work has been going Devon has been spending a lot of time in Evanston working and if things really pick up then we'll be looking for a full-time person down in that area and who knows maybe we'll follow it. Buts that's not for a while yet so its star valley for the winter. Devon and I did move into a place to rent though, its small but we don't have people who live below or above us and I love it! We also got to keep Chelby which Devon really wanted to be able to do and the price of it really isn't bad. I have to say though that I am really sick of unpacking. Saturday was going to be my day to really get into it and get things done but then we had a visitor who took up a good chunk of the day so not much was done :( so a little at a time.

Snow has finally hit the Valley and this time I don't think its going to go away. They're calling for another 5 to 6 inches tonight. So much for my plan to get firewood anytime soon. Hopefully my Grandma will sell me some of hers for the winter so we can keep warm. Devon and I have our 20 week ultra-sound this week so I'll have some pics to post later on how Paizlee is doing.

But that's it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Snidbits said...

Evanston huh? Good luck with everything. I know how you feel about that packing/unpacking stage. Happy Christmas.
Sherilyn