Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quotes

I love quotes. I love researching quotes that really make a difference in peoples lives. My little brother sent my parents an email that was full of quotes by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Prophet Gordon B. Hinckley who passed away in 2008. Even though I never had met this man the impact that he had on my life has changed me for the better. I remember when I found out that he passed away. I cried. It honestly felt like I had lost a close and dear friend. Anyway I love his quotes and the quote of the day is
"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the course is entirely uncertain."

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

I love quotes too! They are so inspirational and can help during many different times/experiences we go through in our lives. Thanks for sharing!