Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats wrong with people?

This is a question I find myself frequently asking. So today I found out about a guy who posted an ad on Craig's list for his ex-girlfriend. Here is the problem with the ad. He made it look like girl had posted it saying that she had a fantasy to be raped. The guy then proceeded over to the girls home and raped her all because she ended the relationship and he truly thought that because he had posted the ad that he would get away with it. I say again whats wrong with people?

3 comments:

Brooke Carroll said...

I know the guy who did that. He and I used to hang out at institute with him. I actually went to his house one time because he invited me and my friend to go to lunch with him. I knew his wife, and he is actually my husbands cousin's cousin. Weird, huh? It's absolutely absurd. He served a mission and everything. Turned into a total psycho.

Jenna said...

It just blows my mind!! I can't believe someone would do that

Brooke Carroll said...

I know, it's sick. I can't even believe it. And even more sad, is that he is a member, served a mission, and has a wife with kids. SICK SICK SICK and WRONG. I would be so devastated if that had been my husband...Hopefully he gets what he deserves :)